Caloundra is the last town on the Sunshine Coast when you head north from Sydney. As a law firm practicing Sunshine Coast Family Law, we believe that it’s a beautiful coastal settlement with lots of enjoyable activities for visitors.
Let’s take a look at some of the things you can do in Caloundra with your loved ones.
1 Downunder Drive, Palmview QLD 4553, Australia
Aussie World is a theme park that’s been very popular among tourists since 1989. It’s got a rollercoaster that is guaranteed to delight children of all ages. It’s called the Bug Run and is perfect for kids – as it has a vibrant color pattern and offers a smooth ride. The kids will be laughing and clapping like anything.
Aussie World’s got 30 other rides that your family will simply love. The SX360 is one ride that deserves special attention. This ride is truly one of a kind.
Technically, it’s a 360-degree pendulum. But it’s the highest and fastest pendulum ride on the Sunshine Coast. If you’re brave enough to try this scary ride, you’ll be flying at 80 km per hour and facing forces of up to 5G’s. Be warned: this ride is not for the faint of heart.
Moffat BeachQueensland 4551, Australia
Moffat Beach is a popular surfing spot, home to the Pa & Ma Bendall surfing competition – one of the oldest surfing competitions in Australia. There’s a rich assortment of cafes and stalls along the beach, where you can buy coffee or tasty snacks.
You’ll also find a great walking track called the Des Dywer by the locals. The oceanway follows the coast, taking you along cliffs that give you spectacular views of the ocean and over boardwalks where you’ll be able to glimpse ocean fish below you. If you’re a fan of walking in nature, then the Des Dywer oceanway is a walking track that you have to try.
There are a few great parks here that you should check out too. Roslin Park has a children’s play area, and it also allows dogs, so if you have kids and a dog, then Roslin Park deserves a visit. Eleanor Shipley Park is another good one where you’ll find barbeque facilities and picnic spots too.
Caloundra Street Fair
Bulcock St, Caloundra QLD 4551, Australia
If you enjoy shopping, then it might be a good idea to visit Caloundra on a Sunday. Because every Sunday, more than 1200 stalls are set up in the main street of Caloundra, where you can find all kinds of cool things to buy. You can buy wonderful food to munch as you browse the stalls.
You can buy fresh flowers too if you’re looking for something romantic. You’ll find handmade local crafts that you can buy as souvenirs to remind you of Caloundra Sunshine Coast after you leave. The Caloundra Street Fair is a must-visit for any tourist.
Caloundra is one of the best tourist spots on the Sunshine Coast, and there are lots of fun things that you can do there. You should visit Caloundra and enjoy the beaches, the parks, and the markets. And if you run into any problems, you can always contact Alex Mandry Family Lawyers Sunshine Coast, and they’ll be happy to give you a hand.
Caloundra QLD 4551 to Alex Mandry Family Lawyers Sunshine Coast
- Caloundra Queensland 4551
- Take Bowman Rd to Nicklin Way/State Route 6 in Golden Beach
- Head south-west on Bowman Rd towards Bulcock St
- Continue onto Caloundra Rd
- Continue on State Route 6 to Buderim. Take the exit for Maroochy Bvd from Sunshine Motorway/State Route 70
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Nicklin Way/State Route 6
- Continue to follow State Route 6
- Continue onto Sunshine Motorway
- Continue onto Sunshine Motorway/State Route 70 (signs for Sunshine Mwy/State Rte 70/Airport/Maroochydore)
- Take the Maroochy Bvd exit towards Maroochydore City Centre
- Continue on Maroochy Blvd to Maroochydore
- Use any lane to turn right onto Maroochy Blvd
- Continue onto Evans St
- Continue on Maroochydore Rd/State Route 8. Take Baden Powell St to Duporth Ave
- Turn right onto Maroochydore Rd/State Route 8
- Turn left onto Baden Powell St
- Turn right onto Duporth Ave/State Route 6
- Continue on Duporth Ave. Drive to Wharf St
- Continue straight onto Duporth Ave
- Turn left onto Wharf St
- Destination will be on the right
Alex Mandry Family Lawyers Sunshine Coast
Level 1, 25 Duporth Avenue, Maroochydore QLD 4558