Currimundi is one of the most popular tourist destinations on the Sunshine Coast. As a Sunshine Coast Family Lawyer, we think there are lots of fun things to do in Currimundi that will make your visit rather enjoyable.
Let’s look at some of these exciting activities things and see if you like the sound of them:
Italia Cooking School
Italia Pizza & Pasta was voted as the best Italian restaurant on the Sunshine Coast. It is famous for its delicious lasagna and the large varieties of pizzas that are served there. The seafood pizzas are particularly tasty and considered by some customers to be the restaurant’s signature dish.
In 2018, this popular Italian-cuisine restaurant decided to offer something completely new to their visitors – cooking classes on Italian cuisine. So, you can not only have a tasty Italian meal here and you can also learn how to make the meal for yourself. You know what they say – teach a man to fish, you know the rest.
You can spend the entire day in the kitchens, learning how to prepare ravioli, tiramisu, gnocchi, and many more Italian specialties. If you love cooking then taking a cooking class at the Italia is one thing that you simply have to do.
Currimundi Queensland 4551
Currimundi Lake is a conservation park that is perfect for nature lovers. There are over 350 species of animals that you can encounter when you explore this wonderful park. You can see the Russet-Tailed Thrush, the Common Starling, and many endangered bird species here as well.
The Lake itself is a perfect place for swimming. You can let your kids swim here, and they’ll be much safer than in the ocean. If you love fishing, then there are lots of indigenous fish species like the Dusky Flathead and the Mangrove Jack in the lake’s waters.
There are a couple of walking tracks that will lead you around the lake and the grounds around it. If you follow the paths, they will eventually lead you to the beach. You’re bound to see some local lizard species on your way and maybe a bush turkey or two as well.
1 Watson St, Currimundi QLD 4551
Kitethrills is a kitesurfing center in Currimundi Sunshine Coast that also happens to be the first kitesurf center to start operating on the Sunshine Coast. Kitethrills is perfect for both first-time kitesurfers and more experienced kitesurfers too.
If it’s your first time kitesurfing, then Kitethrills’ seasoned tutors will give you some basic lessons on how to kitesurf properly. You can also buy kitesurfing gear from Kitethrills, in case you didn’t bring your own.
If kitesurfing seems a bit too wild for you, then Kitethrills can help you have a good time doing other tamer sports. You can rent a kayak from them and paddle into the lake or the ocean. They’ve also got surfboards for rent if you want to surf the great swells here.
So, with all these fun things to do, your stay in Currimundi Sunshine Coast is guaranteed to be an enjoyable one. It’s a wonderful place, great for a family holiday or for a romantic getaway with your special someone. And in case you run into any problems, you can always contact Alex Mandry Family Lawyers Sunshine Coast, and they’ll be happy to lend you a helping hand.
Currimundi QLD 4551 to Alex Mandry Family Lawyers Sunshine Coast
- Currimundi Queensland 4551
- Follow Erang St to Nicklin Way/State Route 6
- Head north-east towards Creekside Blvd
- Exit the roundabout onto Erang St
- Continue on State Route 6 to Buderim. Take the exit towards Alexandra Hd from Sunshine Motorway/State Route 70
- Turn left onto Nicklin Way/State Route 6
- Continue to follow State Route 6
- Continue onto Sunshine Motorway
- Continue onto Sunshine Motorway/State Route 70 (signs for Sunshine Mwy/State Rte 70/Airport/Maroochydore)
- Take the exit towards Alexandra Hd
- Follow Sugar Rd and Maud St to Aerodrome Rd/State Route 6 in Maroochydore
- Continue straight onto Sugar Rd
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Sugar Rd
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Maud St
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn left onto Aerodrome Rd/State Route 6
- Follow First Ave and Duporth Ave to Wharf St
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto First Ave
- Continue onto Duporth Ave
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Duporth Ave
- Turn right onto Wharf St
- Destination will be on the right
Alex Mandry Family Lawyers Sunshine Coast
508/6 Wharf St, Maroochydore QLD 4558