Buddina is one of the most picturesque spots on the Sunshine Coast. As a Family Lawyer in Sunshine Coast, we think that there are lots of fun activities here that will make your visit truly unforgettable. Let’s take a look at some popular places in Buddina and see what they each have to offer.
119 Point Cartwright Dr, Buddina QLD 4575, Australia
Kawana Shoppingworld is a huge shopping center that has more than a hundred different stores – where you can buy everything you can imagine. Kawana Shoppingworld was the first shopping center to open on the Sunshine Coast in 1979; and is still the most popular shopping center in this part of the world.
There’s a wonderful food court in the shopping center where you can rest and replenish your energy with tasty food and drinks. They’ve also got a huge 10-screen cinema if you’re in the mood for a great movie experience.
Noosa Heads QLD 4567, Australia
The coastal pathway is a track that runs parallel to the coast, where you can take in the gorgeous ocean views as you travel. If you enjoy taking long, peaceful walks while surrounded by beautiful nature, then the coastal highway is a perfect choice.
The coastal pathway is also great for cyclists who are looking to enjoy spectacular views as they pedal along. Joggers will love the coastal highway too, the fresh ocean breeze is invigorating, and the views are simply marvelous.
LOT 577 Pacific Blvd, Buddina QLD 4575, Australia
Point Cartwright Sunshine Coast is a beach that’s very popular with surfers because of its great swells. You’ll see lots of high cliffs all around, which provide long, unbroken views of the Pacific Ocean. You’ll be able to see humpback whales as they migrate and turtles swimming through the waves too.
There are smooth, grassy slopes that lead to the cliffs that are perfect spots to have a picnic with the family. You can enjoy the wonderful views while enjoying some tasty food and beverages.
You can also visit La Balsa Park here, which is a family park, perfect for letting your kids run around and have a fun time. This park is well-tended and has a rich representation of Australian flora and fauna that nature lovers will enjoy.
Mooloolah River National Park
Sippy Downs QLD 4556, Australia
The Mooloolah River National Park is one of the most popular tourist attractions near Buddina. The park has been split into two parts – the Mooloolah River Section and the Jowarra Section. All in all, it serves as a nature reserve – protected by laws to preserve the wildlife of the region.
You can check out the coastal rainforest and appreciate the wild natural environment to your heart’s content. If you prefer walking, then there are hiking trails that you can follow that will lead you to some of the popular spots in the park. You can also explore the park by canoe or on a bicycle.
Buddina Sunshine Coast is a great place to visit, and with so many fun things to do, your visit will be a memorable one. And if you run into any kind of problems, you can simply contact Alex Mandry Family Lawyers Sunshine Coast, and they’ll be happy to help you out.
Buddina QLD to Alex Mandry Family Lawyers Sunshine Coast
508/6 Wharf St, Maroochydore QLD 4558 Buddina
- Take Point Cartwright Dr to Nicklin Way/State Route 6
- Head west on Nanyima St towards Undara Ave
- Turn left onto Point Cartwright Dr
- Go through 1 roundabout
- Continue on State Route 6. Take Sunshine Motorway to Sugar Rd in Buderim. Take the exit towards Alexandra Hd from Sunshine Motorway/State Route 70
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Nicklin Way/State Route 6
- Continue to follow State Route 6
- Continue onto Sunshine Motorway
- Continue onto Sunshine Motorway/State Route 70 (signs for Sunshine Mwy/State Rte 70/Airport/Maroochydore)
- Take the exit towards Alexandra Hd
- Follow Sugar Rd and Maud St to Aerodrome Rd/State Route 6 in Maroochydore
- Continue straight onto Sugar Rd
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Sugar Rd
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Maud St
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn left onto Aerodrome Rd/State Route 6
- Follow First Ave and Duporth Ave to Wharf St
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto First Ave
- Continue onto Duporth Ave
- At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit and stay on Duporth Ave
- Turn right onto Wharf St
- Destination will be on the right
Alex Mandry Family Lawyers Sunshine Coast